Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program
"Boulware helped transform my life from one
consumed with addiction to one inspired by recovery."
Boulware Mission's Intensive Outpatient
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program empahsizes treatment of the whole
person, not just the addiction. We do this by addressing the
spiritual, emotional, and physical effects of substance
The program includes group counseling, drug and alcohol education,
relapse prevention, introduction to the 12-step program, and aftercare
planning. Treatment sessions are held 2 times
for 3 hours each.
After completion of the Intensive
Program (IOP), individuals can participate in the 52
week Aftercare program at no additional charge. The
Aftercare program's purpose is to provide support and
This program is held one night a week. Our IOP is
qualified and experienced professionals dedicated to helping
you or your loved one achieve sobriety.
- Licensed by the State of Kentucky,
Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Certified Alcohol and Drug
- Admission assessments conducted by
- 4-6 week program duration based on
- Appropriate for mild to moderate
- Cost effective alternative to residential
- 52 week Aftercare support program
available at no cost
schedule a no-obligation, confidential assessment
(270) 926-0771 or (270) 683-8267
Click here to download a pdf copy of our Outpatient Treatment Brochure.